How to Carrier Unlock Celkon A42
In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Carrier Unlock Celkon A42 using AutoRoot tools. Unlocking your Celkon A42 will allow it to use any other operator of your choice, whether its GSM or CDMA.
About Celkon A42
Celkon released A42 on 2014, July. In terms of chipset, Celkon A42 uses Dual-core 1.3 GHz CPU and GPU. Celkon A42 uses 5 MP as primary rear camera. Celkon A42 uses Li-Ion 1400 mAh battery. Celkon claimed that A42 battery will get you through the day with moderate usage.
Read Also: Upgrade your upgrade Celkon A42 to android 6.0.1 marshmallow to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
Step by step tutorial How to Carrier Unlock Celkon A42:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Celkon A42 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Celkon A42 in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Celkon A42 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to unlock your Celkon A42 to complete
5. Once completed, your device will restart. You can check whether the network unlock process is successful by puting any other SIM card in it.
That is all about How to Carrier Unlock Celkon A42 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Carrier Unlock Celkon A42, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Celkon A42, but the process of unlocking bootloader on Celkon A42 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.