How to Carrier Unlock Celkon A500
In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Carrier Unlock Celkon A500 using AutoRoot tools. Unlocking your Celkon A500 will allow it to use any other operator of your choice, whether its GSM or CDMA. This tutorial is for CelkonA500. Also known as Celkon Signature Two A500.
About Celkon A500
Celkon released A500 on 2014, August. In terms of chipset, Celkon A500 uses Mediatek MT6572M Dual-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 CPU and Mali-400 GPU. Celkon A500 uses 5 MP as primary rear camera. Celkon A500 uses Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery. Celkon claimed that A500 battery will get you through the day with moderate usage.
Read Also: Upgrade your upgrade Celkon A500 to android 6.0.1 marshmallow to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
Step by step tutorial How to Carrier Unlock Celkon A500:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Celkon A500 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Celkon A500 in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Celkon A500 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to unlock your Celkon A500 to complete
5. Once completed, your device will restart. You can check whether the network unlock process is successful by puting any other SIM card in it.
That is all about How to Carrier Unlock Celkon A500 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Carrier Unlock Celkon A500, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Celkon A500, but the process of unlocking bootloader on Celkon A500 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.