How to Install Custom Rom on ZTE Axon Pro
In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Install Custom Rom on ZTE Axon Pro using AutoRoot tools. Installing Custom Rom on ZTE Axon Pro is safe and secure, but its a good practise to backup your important data first.
About ZTE Axon Pro
ZTE released Axon Pro on 2015, July. In terms of chipset, ZTE Axon Pro uses Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810 Octa-core (4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A57) CPU and Adreno 430 GPU. ZTE Axon Pro uses Dual 13 MP + 2MP, autofocus, dual-LED flash as primary rear camera. ZTE Axon Pro uses Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. ZTE claimed that Axon Pro battery will get you through the day with moderate usage.
Read Also: Upgrade your upgrade ZTE Axon Pro to android 6.0.1 marshmallow to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
Step by step tutorial How to Install Custom Rom on ZTE Axon Pro:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your ZTE Axon Pro model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose ZTE Axon Pro in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your ZTE Axon Pro screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Select the Custom ROM you wish to install from the dropdown box. Or you can also browse a downloaded compatible firmware file
5. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
6. Once completed, you will have your selected Custom Rom installed on your device
That is all about How to Install Custom Rom on ZTE Axon Pro using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Install Custom Rom on ZTE Axon Pro, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for ZTE Axon Pro, but the root process of ZTE Axon Pro using AutoRoot Tools is also same.