How to Install Custom Rom on ZTE Blade A460
In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Install Custom Rom on ZTE Blade A460 using AutoRoot tools. Installing Custom Rom on ZTE Blade A460 is safe and secure, but its a good practise to backup your important data first.
About ZTE Blade A460
ZTE released Blade A460 on 2015, June. In terms of chipset, ZTE Blade A460 uses Qualcomm MSM8909 Snapdragon 210 Quad-core 1.1 GHz Cortex-A7 CPU and Adreno 304 GPU. ZTE Blade A460 uses 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash as primary rear camera. ZTE Blade A460 uses Removable Li-Ion 2200 mAh battery. ZTE claimed that Blade A460 battery will get you through the day with moderate usage.
Read Also: Upgrade your upgrade ZTE Blade A460 to android 6.0.1 marshmallow to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
Step by step tutorial How to Install Custom Rom on ZTE Blade A460:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your ZTE Blade A460 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose ZTE Blade A460 in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your ZTE Blade A460 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Select the Custom ROM you wish to install from the dropdown box. Or you can also browse a downloaded compatible firmware file
5. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
6. Once completed, you will have your selected Custom Rom installed on your device
That is all about How to Install Custom Rom on ZTE Blade A460 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Install Custom Rom on ZTE Blade A460, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for ZTE Blade A460, but the root process of ZTE Blade A460 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.