How to Install Custom Rom on ZTE Blade D6
In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Install Custom Rom on ZTE Blade D6 using AutoRoot tools. Installing Custom Rom on ZTE Blade D6 is safe and secure, but its a good practise to backup your important data first. This tutorial is for ZTEBlade D6. Also known as ZTE Blade V6, ZTE Blade X7.
About ZTE Blade D6
ZTE released Blade D6 on 2015, July. In terms of chipset, ZTE Blade D6 uses Mediatek MT6735 Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Mali-T720MP2 GPU. ZTE Blade D6 uses 13 MP, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash as primary rear camera. ZTE Blade D6 uses Non-removable Li-Ion 2200 mAh battery. ZTE claimed that Blade D6 battery will get you through the day with moderate usage.
Read Also: Upgrade your upgrade ZTE Blade D6 to android 6.0.1 marshmallow to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
Step by step tutorial How to Install Custom Rom on ZTE Blade D6:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your ZTE Blade D6 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose ZTE Blade D6 in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your ZTE Blade D6 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Select the Custom ROM you wish to install from the dropdown box. Or you can also browse a downloaded compatible firmware file
5. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
6. Once completed, you will have your selected Custom Rom installed on your device
That is all about How to Install Custom Rom on ZTE Blade D6 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Install Custom Rom on ZTE Blade D6, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for ZTE Blade D6, but the root process of ZTE Blade D6 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.