How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Acer Liquid Jade 2
In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Acer Liquid Jade 2 using AutoRoot tools. Custom recovery is an essential tool for your Acer Liquid Jade 2 that allow device modification and installation of flashable file.
About Acer Liquid Jade 2
Acer released Liquid Jade 2 on 2016, February. In terms of chipset, Acer Liquid Jade 2 uses Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808 Hexa-core (4×1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & 2×1.8 GHz Cortex-A57) CPU and GPU. Acer Liquid Jade 2 uses 21 MP, autofocus, dual-LED flash as primary rear camera. Acer Liquid Jade 2 uses . Acer claimed that Liquid Jade 2 battery will get you through the day with moderate usage.
Read Also: Upgrade your upgrade Acer Liquid Jade 2 to android 6.0.1 marshmallow to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
Step by step tutorial How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Acer Liquid Jade 2:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Download the latest version of TWRP custom recovery from here.
3. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Acer Liquid Jade 2 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Acer Liquid Jade 2 in setting to manually set your device.
4. Your Acer Liquid Jade 2 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
5. Click on the browse button, and choose the TWRP img file you just downloaded on step 2 and press Start.
That is all about How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Acer Liquid Jade 2 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Acer Liquid Jade 2, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Acer Liquid Jade 2, but the process of installing TWRP Custom Recovery on Acer Liquid Jade 2 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.