How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Acer Liquid Z320
In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Acer Liquid Z320 using AutoRoot tools. Custom recovery is an essential tool for your Acer Liquid Z320 that allow device modification and installation of flashable file.
About Acer Liquid Z320
Acer released Liquid Z320 on 2015, September. In terms of chipset, Acer Liquid Z320 uses Qualcomm MSM8909 Snapdragon 210 Quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A7 CPU and Adreno 304 GPU. Acer Liquid Z320 uses 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash as primary rear camera. Acer Liquid Z320 uses Removable Li-Po 2000 mAh battery. Acer claimed that Liquid Z320 battery will get you through the day with moderate usage.
Read Also: Upgrade your upgrade Acer Liquid Z320 to android 6.0.1 marshmallow to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
Step by step tutorial How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Acer Liquid Z320:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Download the latest version of TWRP custom recovery from here.
3. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Acer Liquid Z320 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Acer Liquid Z320 in setting to manually set your device.
4. Your Acer Liquid Z320 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
5. Click on the browse button, and choose the TWRP img file you just downloaded on step 2 and press Start.
That is all about How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Acer Liquid Z320 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Acer Liquid Z320, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Acer Liquid Z320, but the process of installing TWRP Custom Recovery on Acer Liquid Z320 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.