How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Acer Liquid Z330
In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Acer Liquid Z330 using AutoRoot tools. Custom recovery is an essential tool for your Acer Liquid Z330 that allow device modification and installation of flashable file.
About Acer Liquid Z330
Acer released Liquid Z330 on 2015, September. In terms of chipset, Acer Liquid Z330 uses Qualcomm MSM8909 Snapdragon 210 Quad-core 1.1 GHz Cortex-A7 CPU and Adreno 304 GPU. Acer Liquid Z330 uses 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash as primary rear camera. Acer Liquid Z330 uses Removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery. Acer claimed that Liquid Z330 battery will get you through the day with moderate usage.
Read Also: Upgrade your upgrade Acer Liquid Z330 to android 6.0.1 marshmallow to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
Step by step tutorial How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Acer Liquid Z330:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Download the latest version of TWRP custom recovery from here.
3. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Acer Liquid Z330 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Acer Liquid Z330 in setting to manually set your device.
4. Your Acer Liquid Z330 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
5. Click on the browse button, and choose the TWRP img file you just downloaded on step 2 and press Start.
That is all about How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Acer Liquid Z330 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Acer Liquid Z330, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Acer Liquid Z330, but the process of installing TWRP Custom Recovery on Acer Liquid Z330 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.