How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Acer Predator 8
In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Acer Predator 8 using AutoRoot tools. Custom recovery is an essential tool for your Acer Predator 8 that allow device modification and installation of flashable file.
About Acer Predator 8
Acer released Predator 8 on 2015, September. In terms of chipset, Acer Predator 8 uses Intel Atom x7-Z8700 Quad-core 1.6 GHz CPU and GPU. Acer Predator 8 uses 5 MP as primary rear camera. Acer Predator 8 uses Non-removable Li-Po 4420 mAh battery. Acer claimed that Predator 8 battery will get you through the day with moderate usage.
Read Also: Upgrade your upgrade Acer Predator 8 to android 6.0.1 marshmallow to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
Step by step tutorial How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Acer Predator 8:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Download the latest version of TWRP custom recovery from here.
3. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Acer Predator 8 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Acer Predator 8 in setting to manually set your device.
4. Your Acer Predator 8 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
5. Click on the browse button, and choose the TWRP img file you just downloaded on step 2 and press Start.
That is all about How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Acer Predator 8 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Acer Predator 8, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Acer Predator 8, but the process of installing TWRP Custom Recovery on Acer Predator 8 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.