How To Root Asus ZenPad 10 Z300M
In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Root Asus ZenPad 10 Z300M using AutoRoot tools. Although the root process of Asus ZenPad 10 Z300M using AutoRoot tools is safe and secure, its better to make a backup of your device first.
About Asus ZenPad 10 Z300M
Asus released ZenPad 10 Z300M on 2016, May. In terms of chipset, Asus ZenPad 10 Z300M uses Mediatek MT8163 Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Mali-T720MP2 GPU. Asus ZenPad 10 Z300M uses 5 MP, autofocus as primary rear camera. Asus ZenPad 10 Z300M uses . Asus claimed that ZenPad 10 Z300M battery will get you through the day with moderate usage.
Read Also: Upgrade your upgrade Asus ZenPad 10 Z300M to android 6.0.1 marshmallow to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
Step by step tutorial How To Root Asus ZenPad 10 Z300M:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Enable USB debugging mode on your Asus ZenPad 10 Z300M.
On Android 4.0 or 4.1, open Settings, Developer Options, then tick the box for “USB debugging.” (You may need to switch “Developer options” to On before you can do so.)
On Android 4.2, open Settings, About Phone, Developer Options, and then check USB debugging.” Then tap OK to approve the setting change.
On Android 4.3 and later (including 5.0 and 5.1.1), tap Settings, About Phone, then scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”
3. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Asus ZenPad 10 Z300M model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Asus ZenPad 10 Z300M in setting to manually set your device.
4. Your Asus ZenPad 10 Z300M screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
5. Click the Root button, sit back and wait.
6. Once the process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted Asus ZenPad 10 Z300M
That is all about How To Root Asus ZenPad 10 Z300M using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Root Asus ZenPad 10 Z300M, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Asus ZenPad 10 Z300M, but the root process of Asus ZenPad 10 Z300M using AutoRoot Tools is also same.