How To Unroot vivo Y22
In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Unroot vivo Y22 using AutoRoot tools. Although the Unroot process of vivo Y22 using AutoRoot tools is safe and secure, its better to make a backup of your device first.
About vivo Y22
vivo released Y22 on 2013. In terms of chipset, vivo Y22 uses Mediatek MT6582 Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 CPU and Mali-400MP2 GPU. vivo Y22 uses 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash as primary rear camera. vivo Y22 uses Removable Li-Ion 1900 mAh battery. vivo claimed that Y22 battery will get you through the day with moderate usage.
Step by step tutorial How To Unroot vivo Y22:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Enable USB debugging mode on your vivo Y22.
On Android 4.0 or 4.1, open Settings, Developer Options, then tick the box for “USB debugging.” (You may need to switch “Developer options” to On before you can do so.)
On Android 4.2, open Settings, About Phone, Developer Options, and then check USB debugging.” Then tap OK to approve the setting change.
On Android 4.3 and later (including 5.0 and 5.1.1), tap Settings, About Phone, then scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”
4. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your vivo Y22 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose vivo Y22 in setting to manually set your device.
5. Your vivo Y22 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
6. Click the Unroot button, sit back and wait.
7. Once the process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a Unrooted vivo Y22
That is all about How To Unroot vivo Y22 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Unroot vivo Y22, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for vivo Y22, but the unroot process of vivo Y22 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.