How To Unroot Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus
In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Unroot Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus using AutoRoot tools. Although the Unroot process of Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus using AutoRoot tools is safe and secure, its better to make a backup of your device first.
About Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus
Xiaomi released Mi 5s Plus on 2016, September. In terms of chipset, Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus uses Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821 Quad-core (2×2.35 GHz Kryo & 2×2.2 GHz Kryo) CPU and Adreno 530 GPU. Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus uses Dual 13 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash as primary rear camera. Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus uses Non-removable 3800 mAh battery. Xiaomi claimed that Mi 5s Plus battery will get you through the day with moderate usage.
Read Also: Upgrade your upgrade Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus to android 6.0.1 marshmallow to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
Step by step tutorial How To Unroot Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Enable USB debugging mode on your Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus.
On Android 4.0 or 4.1, open Settings, Developer Options, then tick the box for “USB debugging.” (You may need to switch “Developer options” to On before you can do so.)
On Android 4.2, open Settings, About Phone, Developer Options, and then check USB debugging.” Then tap OK to approve the setting change.
On Android 4.3 and later (including 5.0 and 5.1.1), tap Settings, About Phone, then scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”
4. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus in setting to manually set your device.
5. Your Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
6. Click the Unroot button, sit back and wait.
7. Once the process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a Unrooted Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus
That is all about How To Unroot Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Unroot Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus, but the unroot process of Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus using AutoRoot Tools is also same.