How To Unroot Xiaomi Mi Pad 7.9
In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Unroot Xiaomi Mi Pad 7.9 using AutoRoot tools. Although the Unroot process of Xiaomi Mi Pad 7.9 using AutoRoot tools is safe and secure, its better to make a backup of your device first.
About Xiaomi Mi Pad 7.9
Xiaomi released Mi Pad 7.9 on 2014, March. In terms of chipset, Xiaomi Mi Pad 7.9 uses Nvidia Tegra K1 Quad-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A15 CPU and ULP GeForce Kepler (192 cores) GPU. Xiaomi Mi Pad 7.9 uses 8 MP, f/2.0 as primary rear camera. Xiaomi Mi Pad 7.9 uses Non-removable Li-Po 6700 mAh battery. Xiaomi claimed that Mi Pad 7.9 battery will get you through the day with moderate usage.
Read Also: Upgrade your upgrade Xiaomi Mi Pad 7.9 to android 6.0.1 marshmallow to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
Step by step tutorial How To Unroot Xiaomi Mi Pad 7.9:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Enable USB debugging mode on your Xiaomi Mi Pad 7.9.
On Android 4.0 or 4.1, open Settings, Developer Options, then tick the box for “USB debugging.” (You may need to switch “Developer options” to On before you can do so.)
On Android 4.2, open Settings, About Phone, Developer Options, and then check USB debugging.” Then tap OK to approve the setting change.
On Android 4.3 and later (including 5.0 and 5.1.1), tap Settings, About Phone, then scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”
4. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Xiaomi Mi Pad 7.9 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Xiaomi Mi Pad 7.9 in setting to manually set your device.
5. Your Xiaomi Mi Pad 7.9 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
6. Click the Unroot button, sit back and wait.
7. Once the process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a Unrooted Xiaomi Mi Pad 7.9
That is all about How To Unroot Xiaomi Mi Pad 7.9 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Unroot Xiaomi Mi Pad 7.9, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Xiaomi Mi Pad 7.9, but the unroot process of Xiaomi Mi Pad 7.9 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.