How To Unroot ZTE Zmax 2
In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Unroot ZTE Zmax 2 using AutoRoot tools. Although the Unroot process of ZTE Zmax 2 using AutoRoot tools is safe and secure, its better to make a backup of your device first.
About ZTE Zmax 2
ZTE released Zmax 2 on 2015, September. In terms of chipset, ZTE Zmax 2 uses Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Adreno 306 GPU. ZTE Zmax 2 uses 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash as primary rear camera. ZTE Zmax 2 uses Removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. ZTE claimed that Zmax 2 battery will get you through the day with moderate usage.
Read Also: Upgrade your upgrade ZTE Zmax 2 to android 6.0.1 marshmallow to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
Step by step tutorial How To Unroot ZTE Zmax 2:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Enable USB debugging mode on your ZTE Zmax 2.
On Android 4.0 or 4.1, open Settings, Developer Options, then tick the box for “USB debugging.” (You may need to switch “Developer options” to On before you can do so.)
On Android 4.2, open Settings, About Phone, Developer Options, and then check USB debugging.” Then tap OK to approve the setting change.
On Android 4.3 and later (including 5.0 and 5.1.1), tap Settings, About Phone, then scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, “You are now a developer!”
4. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your ZTE Zmax 2 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose ZTE Zmax 2 in setting to manually set your device.
5. Your ZTE Zmax 2 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
6. Click the Unroot button, sit back and wait.
7. Once the process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a Unrooted ZTE Zmax 2
That is all about How To Unroot ZTE Zmax 2 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How To Unroot ZTE Zmax 2, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for ZTE Zmax 2, but the unroot process of ZTE Zmax 2 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.