How to Upgrade Acer Liquid Jade 2 to Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Upgrade Acer Liquid Jade 2 to Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 using AutoRoot tools. Updating Firmware on Acer Liquid Jade 2 is safe and secure, but its a good practise to backup your important data first.
About Acer Liquid Jade 2
Acer released Liquid Jade 2 on 2016, February. In terms of chipset, Acer Liquid Jade 2 uses Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808 CPU and GPU. Acer Liquid Jade 2 uses 21 MP, autofocus, dual-LED flash as primary rear camera. Acer Liquid Jade 2 uses . Acer claimed that Liquid Jade 2 battery will get you through the day with moderate usage.
Step by step tutorial How to Upgrade Acer Liquid Jade 2 to Android Marshmallow 6.0.1:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Acer Liquid Jade 2 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Acer Liquid Jade 2 in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Acer Liquid Jade 2 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Select the available Android OS version you wish to install from the dropdown box. Or you can also browse a downloaded compatible firmware file
5. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
6. Once completed, your Acer Liquid Jade 2 firmware version will be updated to the selected version
That is all about How to Upgrade Acer Liquid Jade 2 to Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Upgrade Acer Liquid Jade 2 to Android Marshmallow 6.0.1, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Acer Liquid Jade 2, but the root process of Acer Liquid Jade 2 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.