How to Upgrade BLU Advance 4.0 M to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1
In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Upgrade BLU Advance 4.0 M to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1 using AutoRoot tools. Updating Firmware on BLU Advance 4.0 M is safe and secure, but its a good practise to backup your important data first.
About BLU Advance 4.0 M
BLU released Advance 4.0 M on 2016, November. In terms of chipset, BLU Advance 4.0 M uses Mediatek MT6572 Quad-core 1.2 GHz CPU and Mali-400 GPU. BLU Advance 4.0 M uses 2 MP, LED flash as primary rear camera. BLU Advance 4.0 M uses Li-Po 1300 mAh battery. BLU claimed that Advance 4.0 M battery will get you through the day with moderate usage.
Step by step tutorial How to Upgrade BLU Advance 4.0 M to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your BLU Advance 4.0 M model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose BLU Advance 4.0 M in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your BLU Advance 4.0 M screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Select the available Android OS version you wish to install from the dropdown box. Or you can also browse a downloaded compatible firmware file
5. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
6. Once completed, your BLU Advance 4.0 M firmware version will be updated to the selected version
That is all about How to Upgrade BLU Advance 4.0 M to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Upgrade BLU Advance 4.0 M to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for BLU Advance 4.0 M, but the root process of BLU Advance 4.0 M using AutoRoot Tools is also same.