How to Upgrade BLU Life Max to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1
In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Upgrade BLU Life Max to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1 using AutoRoot tools. Updating Firmware on BLU Life Max is safe and secure, but its a good practise to backup your important data first.
About BLU Life Max
BLU released Life Max on 2016, November. In terms of chipset, BLU Life Max uses Mediatek MT6737 Quad-core 1.3 GHz CPU and Mali-T720 GPU. BLU Life Max uses 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash as primary rear camera. BLU Life Max uses Li-Po 3700 mAh battery. BLU claimed that Life Max battery will get you through the day with moderate usage.
Step by step tutorial How to Upgrade BLU Life Max to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your BLU Life Max model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose BLU Life Max in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your BLU Life Max screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Select the available Android OS version you wish to install from the dropdown box. Or you can also browse a downloaded compatible firmware file
5. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
6. Once completed, your BLU Life Max firmware version will be updated to the selected version
That is all about How to Upgrade BLU Life Max to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Upgrade BLU Life Max to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for BLU Life Max, but the root process of BLU Life Max using AutoRoot Tools is also same.