How to Upgrade BLU Studio G2 HD to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1
In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Upgrade BLU Studio G2 HD to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1 using AutoRoot tools. Updating Firmware on BLU Studio G2 HD is safe and secure, but its a good practise to backup your important data first.
About BLU Studio G2 HD
BLU released Studio G2 HD on 2016, December. In terms of chipset, BLU Studio G2 HD uses Mediatek MT6580 Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 CPU and Mali-400 GPU. BLU Studio G2 HD uses 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash as primary rear camera. BLU Studio G2 HD uses Li-Po 2000 mAh battery. BLU claimed that Studio G2 HD battery will get you through the day with moderate usage.
Step by step tutorial How to Upgrade BLU Studio G2 HD to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your BLU Studio G2 HD model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose BLU Studio G2 HD in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your BLU Studio G2 HD screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Select the available Android OS version you wish to install from the dropdown box. Or you can also browse a downloaded compatible firmware file
5. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
6. Once completed, your BLU Studio G2 HD firmware version will be updated to the selected version
That is all about How to Upgrade BLU Studio G2 HD to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Upgrade BLU Studio G2 HD to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for BLU Studio G2 HD, but the root process of BLU Studio G2 HD using AutoRoot Tools is also same.