How to Upgrade Coolpad Mega 3 to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1
In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Upgrade Coolpad Mega 3 to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1 using AutoRoot tools. Updating Firmware on Coolpad Mega 3 is safe and secure, but its a good practise to backup your important data first. This tutorial is for CoolpadMega 3. Also known as Coolpad 3503I.
About Coolpad Mega 3
Coolpad released Mega 3 on 2016, December. In terms of chipset, Coolpad Mega 3 uses Mediatek MT6737 Quad-core 1.2 GHz CPU and Mali-T860 GPU. Coolpad Mega 3 uses 8 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash as primary rear camera. Coolpad Mega 3 uses Non-removable Li-Po 3050 mAh battery. Coolpad claimed that Mega 3 battery will get you through the day with moderate usage.
Step by step tutorial How to Upgrade Coolpad Mega 3 to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Coolpad Mega 3 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Coolpad Mega 3 in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Coolpad Mega 3 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Select the available Android OS version you wish to install from the dropdown box. Or you can also browse a downloaded compatible firmware file
5. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
6. Once completed, your Coolpad Mega 3 firmware version will be updated to the selected version
That is all about How to Upgrade Coolpad Mega 3 to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Upgrade Coolpad Mega 3 to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Coolpad Mega 3, but the root process of Coolpad Mega 3 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.