How to Upgrade Coolpad Note 3s to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1
In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Upgrade Coolpad Note 3s to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1 using AutoRoot tools. Updating Firmware on Coolpad Note 3s is safe and secure, but its a good practise to backup your important data first. This tutorial is for CoolpadNote 3s. Also known as Coolpad Note 3S Y91-I00.
About Coolpad Note 3s
Coolpad released Note 3s on 2016, November. In terms of chipset, Coolpad Note 3s uses Qualcomm MSM8929 Snapdragon 415 Octa-core (4×1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.0 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and Adreno 405 GPU. Coolpad Note 3s uses 13 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash as primary rear camera. Coolpad Note 3s uses Non-removable Li-Po 2500 mAh battery. Coolpad claimed that Note 3s battery will get you through the day with moderate usage.
Step by step tutorial How to Upgrade Coolpad Note 3s to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Coolpad Note 3s model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Coolpad Note 3s in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Coolpad Note 3s screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Select the available Android OS version you wish to install from the dropdown box. Or you can also browse a downloaded compatible firmware file
5. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
6. Once completed, your Coolpad Note 3s firmware version will be updated to the selected version
That is all about How to Upgrade Coolpad Note 3s to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Upgrade Coolpad Note 3s to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Coolpad Note 3s, but the root process of Coolpad Note 3s using AutoRoot Tools is also same.