How to Upgrade Huawei Enjoy 6s to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1
In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Upgrade Huawei Enjoy 6s to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1 using AutoRoot tools. Updating Firmware on Huawei Enjoy 6s is safe and secure, but its a good practise to backup your important data first.
About Huawei Enjoy 6s
Huawei released Enjoy 6s on 2016, December. In terms of chipset, Huawei Enjoy 6s uses Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435 Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Adreno 505 GPU. Huawei Enjoy 6s uses 13 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash as primary rear camera. Huawei Enjoy 6s uses Non-removable Li-Po 3020 mAh battery. Huawei claimed that Enjoy 6s battery will get you through the day with moderate usage.
Step by step tutorial How to Upgrade Huawei Enjoy 6s to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Huawei Enjoy 6s model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Huawei Enjoy 6s in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Huawei Enjoy 6s screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Select the available Android OS version you wish to install from the dropdown box. Or you can also browse a downloaded compatible firmware file
5. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
6. Once completed, your Huawei Enjoy 6s firmware version will be updated to the selected version
That is all about How to Upgrade Huawei Enjoy 6s to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Upgrade Huawei Enjoy 6s to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Huawei Enjoy 6s, but the root process of Huawei Enjoy 6s using AutoRoot Tools is also same.