How to Upgrade Sony Xperia M4 Aqua to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1
In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Upgrade Sony Xperia M4 Aqua to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1 using AutoRoot tools. Updating Firmware on Sony Xperia M4 Aqua is safe and secure, but its a good practise to backup your important data first.
About Sony Xperia M4 Aqua
Sony released Xperia M4 Aqua on 2015, March. In terms of chipset, Sony Xperia M4 Aqua uses Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 Octa-core (4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.0 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and Adreno 405 GPU. Sony Xperia M4 Aqua uses 13 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, LED flash as primary rear camera. Sony Xperia M4 Aqua uses Non-removable Li-Ion 2400 mAh battery. Sony claimed that Xperia M4 Aqua battery will get you through the day with moderate usage.
Step by step tutorial How to Upgrade Sony Xperia M4 Aqua to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Sony Xperia M4 Aqua model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Sony Xperia M4 Aqua in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Sony Xperia M4 Aqua screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Select the available Android OS version you wish to install from the dropdown box. Or you can also browse a downloaded compatible firmware file
5. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
6. Once completed, your Sony Xperia M4 Aqua firmware version will be updated to the selected version
That is all about How to Upgrade Sony Xperia M4 Aqua to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Upgrade Sony Xperia M4 Aqua to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Sony Xperia M4 Aqua, but the root process of Sony Xperia M4 Aqua using AutoRoot Tools is also same.