How to Upgrade Sony Xperia XZ to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1
In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Upgrade Sony Xperia XZ to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1 using AutoRoot tools. Updating Firmware on Sony Xperia XZ is safe and secure, but its a good practise to backup your important data first. This tutorial is for SonyXperia XZ. Also known as Sony Xperia XZ Dual F8332 with dual-SIM card slots.
About Sony Xperia XZ
Sony released Xperia XZ on 2016, September. In terms of chipset, Sony Xperia XZ uses Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 Quad-core (2×2.15 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo) CPU and Adreno 530 GPU. Sony Xperia XZ uses 23 MP, f/2.0, 24mm, EIS (gyro), phase detection and laser autofocus, LED flash as primary rear camera. Sony Xperia XZ uses Non-removable Li-Ion 2900 mAh battery. Sony claimed that Xperia XZ battery will get you through the day with moderate usage.
Step by step tutorial How to Upgrade Sony Xperia XZ to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Sony Xperia XZ model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Sony Xperia XZ in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Sony Xperia XZ screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Select the available Android OS version you wish to install from the dropdown box. Or you can also browse a downloaded compatible firmware file
5. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
6. Once completed, your Sony Xperia XZ firmware version will be updated to the selected version
That is all about How to Upgrade Sony Xperia XZ to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Upgrade Sony Xperia XZ to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Sony Xperia XZ, but the root process of Sony Xperia XZ using AutoRoot Tools is also same.