How to Upgrade Yezz 4.5EL LTE to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1
In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Upgrade Yezz 4.5EL LTE to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1 using AutoRoot tools. Updating Firmware on Yezz 4.5EL LTE is safe and secure, but its a good practise to backup your important data first.
About Yezz 4.5EL LTE
Yezz released 4.5EL LTE on 2016, November. In terms of chipset, Yezz 4.5EL LTE uses Mediatek MT6737M Quad-core 1.1 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Mali-T720MP2 GPU. Yezz 4.5EL LTE uses 5 MP, LED flash as primary rear camera. Yezz 4.5EL LTE uses Li-Ion 1700 mAh battery. Yezz claimed that 4.5EL LTE battery will get you through the day with moderate usage.
Step by step tutorial How to Upgrade Yezz 4.5EL LTE to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Yezz 4.5EL LTE model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Yezz 4.5EL LTE in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Yezz 4.5EL LTE screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Select the available Android OS version you wish to install from the dropdown box. Or you can also browse a downloaded compatible firmware file
5. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
6. Once completed, your Yezz 4.5EL LTE firmware version will be updated to the selected version
That is all about How to Upgrade Yezz 4.5EL LTE to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Upgrade Yezz 4.5EL LTE to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Yezz 4.5EL LTE, but the root process of Yezz 4.5EL LTE using AutoRoot Tools is also same.