How to Upgrade Yezz Andy 4E4 to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1
In this tutorial, we are going to show How to Upgrade Yezz Andy 4E4 to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1 using AutoRoot tools. Updating Firmware on Yezz Andy 4E4 is safe and secure, but its a good practise to backup your important data first.
About Yezz Andy 4E4
Yezz released Andy 4E4 on 2016, November. In terms of chipset, Yezz Andy 4E4 uses Spreadtrum SC7731C Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 CPU and Mali-400MP2 GPU. Yezz Andy 4E4 uses 5 MP, LED flash as primary rear camera. Yezz Andy 4E4 uses Li-Ion 1400 mAh battery. Yezz claimed that Andy 4E4 battery will get you through the day with moderate usage.
Step by step tutorial How to Upgrade Yezz Andy 4E4 to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1:
1. Download and Install the latest version of AutoRoot Tools tools (Link below).
2. Run AutoRoot Tools on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. Wait few seconds for AutoRoot Tools to recognise your Yezz Andy 4E4 model and version number.
If it’s not detected automaticaly, you can choose Yezz Andy 4E4 in setting to manually set your device.
3. Your Yezz Andy 4E4 screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK.
4. Select the available Android OS version you wish to install from the dropdown box. Or you can also browse a downloaded compatible firmware file
5. Click the Start button, and wait for the process to complete
6. Once completed, your Yezz Andy 4E4 firmware version will be updated to the selected version
That is all about How to Upgrade Yezz Andy 4E4 to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1 using AutoRoot Tools. If you have any question regarding How to Upgrade Yezz Andy 4E4 to Android Nougat 7.0 / 7.1, let us know in the comment section below.
NB: Eventhough the picture tutorial is not for Yezz Andy 4E4, but the root process of Yezz Andy 4E4 using AutoRoot Tools is also same.